Vango Aether 450 XL Air Tent Package - 2021
As part of the Vango earth range of family air beams. The Aether 450XL has been produced from single-use plastic and incorporated a 70D fabric with a hydrostatic rating of 3000mm. The key features of this great tent are the Villa constructions to provide more headroom and the open fronted pre attached extension. The Aether offers lots of versatility both inside and out
The Bedrooms at the rear can either be used as a 2+2 or as a larger master bedroom, and the high beam and King Size allow for plenty of space for any bedroom set you may need. The Nightfall fabric also keeps morning sunlight down to a minimum giving you a better night sleep.
The Aether is a small compact tent, but the Villa constructions means the side walls have been made to be more upright giving you more space right up to the edges. Access to the fully enclosed living area can be found at the front and side both of which have a secondary mesh door to allow plenty of airflow.
Outdoor Action has put this package together to include both the Footprint Groundsheet and the carpet, so you have everything you need.
- Weight: 22KG
- Pack size 80x40x40
- Pitch Time: 10 minutes
- 70D Sentinel Eco Fabric - With a development focus on the environment, we’ve taken single use waste plastics and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco fabric.
- NEW! Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out.
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise.
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space.
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- King-sized Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night’s sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.